Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Woooooooosh....



Oh my goodness where did the last month disappear to!

Life is very busy - especially now with the school holidays! My little Freya gave us all a fright yesterday by falling and splitting open her head....eeek! All is well and the very nice doctor glued her together (the wonders of modern science!!) I think I was more traumatized than she was!

I have some excitement to share.....an adorable new range of stamps by an up & coming Scottish illustrator - more info to follow! They are called Oscar & Daisy and here is a sneaky peek of Daisy in all her cute-ness! They should be available soon from Squiggle Stamps :) What do you think?????

2 comments:

Lilian said...

VERY CUTE! Not too crazy about her eyes though. Can you make it just dots? Just my 2 cents.

Evelina Wikberg said...

Just ADORABLE!! Daisy is just soo cute!! Hope you are having a great weekend with your mum. See you soon. Lots of love, Eva x. And give them girls a hug from me!!